QuickCheck Loan is one of the reliable loan companies in Nigeria. Although it is a new company, it has proven to be a company that is worth counting on since it began its operation.
In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about this company, how to apply for a loan, and other necessary information about QuickCheck.
Above all, we will conclude with some frequently asked questions about this topic. Be sure to keep reading.
Overview QuickCheck Loan
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech company that empowers individuals and businesses by issuing loans.
QuickCheck offers banking services to the grassroots. It was developed by passionate people who work towards solving real-world problems. This is hinged on the fact that many Nigerian people can not access proper banking services. Hence, the emergence of QuickCheck to fill the gap every day.
Also, they aim to help entrepreneurs grow and expand their businesses and assist individuals in meeting emergency needs such as; medical bills, utility bills, and family emergencies, among others.
QuickCheck provides instant credit that allows you to take care of your needs without hassle.
However, the QuickCheck loan is available only to Nigerians with smartphone access.
How Does QuickCheck Loan Work?
QuickCheck’s loan platform works like other loan platforms; however, there are always one or two features that differentiate two giants.
This means that even though QuickCheck works like other platforms, there are working ethics that make it unique.
First, you need to be eligible for the loan before you can access the loan. By eligibility, we mean that you need to meet some criteria before you can be issued a loan by QuickCheck.
Also, you have to create an account with QuickCheck. This can be done by downloading the QuickCheck loan app. Do not worry. We have simplified everything in the next heading.
Furthermore, QuickCheck also works on the principle of faithfulness and integrity. Therefore, if your business lacks integrity, please flee from QuickCheck because you are on a long thing.
QuickCheck Loan App
QuickCheck offers its services to its customers through a mobile application known as the QuickCheck loan app.
The QuickCheck loan app is a highly rated app on Google Play Store. It was released on July 5, 2016.
It has over one million downloads, a download size of 31.05 MB, 4.5-star ratings, with over 160, 000 reviews from users.
Through this app, one can create an account with QuickCheck, borrow money, and repay loans without stress.
With this app, you are guaranteed never to go broke again. There are no long queues compared to traditional banks, and no collateral, paperwork, or guarantors are needed. You can borrow between N1,500 and N1,000,000 from this loan app.
All that is needed is your smartphone, the QuickCheck loan app, and your eligibility, and you have your quick cash credited instantly into your bank account.
How To Download QuickCheck Loan APK
We noted earlier that individuals and businesses could only access the QuickCheck loan with Android phones.
To download the QuickCheck loan, you need to follow the instructions below to download the QuickCheck loan app.
- Open your phone and head to Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and enter “QuickCheck.” The app logo is orange, a good sign (√) marked under a semi-circle, and a young woman counting cash.
- Click on “Install” to download the app.
Eligibility Criteria (Requirements For Applying For A QuickCheck Loan).
QuickCheck works on the principle of integrity. Hence, you must prove that you are worth the loan by meeting the following criteria;
- It would help if you were a citizen of Nigeria and also live in Nigeria.
- You must not be less than 18 years as at the time of applying for the loan.
- Having a reliable source of income is imperative. This way, it can be determined that you can comfortably repay your loan without being chased around.
- Having a Bank Verification Number is another requirement. Your BVN is an essential document to be eligible for a QuickCheck loan.
- An active bank account with any of the commercial banks in Nigeria is also essential. This is where the platform disburses your loan upon approval of your loan.
- Have a good credit score and ensure the credit bureau has not blocklisted you.
- A smartphone and data.
How To Apply For A QuickCheck Loan.
Once you are sure you are eligible for a QuickCheck loan, the next step is to apply for a loan.
To do that, follow the guidelines below;
- Download the QuickCheck loan app
- Sign up and create an account with the loan app.
- Go to the menu bar, select the loan amount you desire, and proceed to follow the instructions provided.
- After submitting your loan application, it will be reviewed, and if you are qualified, your application will be approved.
- Upon approval, the money will be sent to your bank account within a few minutes.
- You can withdraw the money from the nearest available branch of your bank or any POS agent stand.
How Much Can I Borrow From QuickCheck?
You can borrow as low as N1,500 to N500,000, and even up to N1,000,000 depending on your credibility, faithfulness in the past, and ability to repay your loan before or when due.
What Is QuickCheck Interest Rate?
A QuickCheck loan has a relatively low-interest rate. Starting from as low as 5% monthly on the first loan. Interest starts from 2% to 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 – 21%. (APRs from 30% to 260%).
For example ;
-Borrow ₦100,000 over six months
– Interest rate: 13% p. m. (fixed)
-Total Interest: ₦ 50,000
– Three repayments of ₦ 50,000
– Total amount payable: ₦150,000
– Representative: 13% APR
What Is a QuickCheck Loan Tenor?
The loan tenor is flexible. This means that you can choose your loan duration based on your convenience.
However, the loan term lasts between 91 days to one year.
How To Repay QuickCheck Loan
To repay your QuickCheck loan, launch the QuickCheck loan app and log in.
Then, follow the laid down instructions you repay your loan. Meanwhile, repaying your loan on time is very important and beneficial to you in many ways, which include;
- Longer loan tenures
- Lower interest rates
- Improved credit score
- And higher credit limits.
Benefits Of QuickCheck Loan
There are numerous benefits attached to a QuickCheck loan. These benefits are also what makes this loan special. Hence, if you ask, “why QuickCheck?” the following answer the question ;
- You can borrow up to N1,000,000 to meet emergency needs or grow your business.
- The repayment duration is flexible. This means that you are allowed to choose your repayment plan conveniently.
- There are no hidden charges, and the loans are easy to access and fast.
- You do not need collateral or property documents to obtain a QuickCheck loan.
- The loan app is reliable and secure. Again, the interface is user-friendly.
- Artificial intelligence is deployed to ascertain credit scores.
- Always available.
How To Contact QuickCheck
To contact QuickCheck for clarification or complaint, follow the following means;
Head Office Address: 23 Agodogba Avenue, park view Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email Address: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
In this article section, we will answer some frequently asked questions about QuickCheck loans.
How do I borrow money from QuickCheck?
To borrow money from QuickCheck, do the following;
- Be eligible for the loan.
- Download the QuickCheck loan app from Google Play Store.
- Create an account with QuickCheck.
- Proceed to apply for a loan by following the given instructions.
- Upon approval, your account gets credited within a few minutes.
What is the QuickCheck interest rate?
The interest rate on QuickCheck loans is roughly 1% per day (APR 30%) and 5% per month, depending on the loan amount and repayment plan.
What is the QuickCheck app?
QuickCheck app is an application used by QuickCheck to make available their services to their customers.
This app offers unsecured loans to Nigerians and has over 100,000 users with positive reviews and high ratings on Google Play Store.
How long does it take QuickCheck to disburse a loan?
QuickCheck loan takes not less than 24 hours to disburse loans upon approval. This is one of the advantages of QuickCheck loans.
How does QuickCheck work?
QuickCheck works through its mobile application. All you have to do is download the QuickCheck app from Google Play Store.
After that, proceed to sign up by creating a QuickCheck account and applying for loans by following the instructions. Meanwhile, you must be eligible for the loan by meeting the criteria.
How much can QuickCheck Borrow me for the first time?
You can borrow as much as N1,000,000 from QuickCheck. However, you can only borrow up to N10,000 for the first time.
This credit limit increases with time if you repay your loan as at when due and also remain faithful to the terms and conditions.
Who owns the QuickCheck loan app?
Fabiano Di Tomaso owns the QuickCheck loan app. He is also the CEO of QuickCheck.
QuickCheck is a reliable loan platform that offers loans to eligible individuals and businesses without collateral, property documents, or guarantors.
We have shown you how to apply for this loan and everything you need to know about it. Feel free to ask your questions in the comments section.