One of the fastest loan platforms for loan approval and ease of application is the soft naira loan. The soft naira loan is a loan offered to individuals for the sole purpose of helping the individual start or grow a business, most business owners opt for this loan, and this is because of the low-interest rate and no collateral requirements.
In this article, we will discuss how to obtain a loan from a soft naira loan platform, the eligibility requirements for obtaining a loan from the platform, and how the platform works, and answer some of the most frequently asked questions. Read on.
Overview Of Soft Naira Loan App
Over the last few decades, there has been an increase in the number of loan platforms across the country. Years ago, the only financial loan platform known to man was the bank, but today the story has changed.
This change in the story can be attributed to the rise in businesses and the need for loans by business owners to help facilitate the growth of their businesses.
Soft Naira Loan is a financial platform that offers loans to individuals and businesses who wish to expand or grow their businesses. This loan is of great importance to business owners that are just starting up in business.
This is because the loan doesn’t require the need for collateral. All you need to do is ensure you meet all the eligibility criteria, and you’re good to go.
Another factor worth noting is that the soft naira interest rate for their loan is low, but this depends on the amount of money you wish to obtain from the platform. The loan available on the platform is grouped into categories, which helps the borrower to find it easy to navigate through the platform.
However, before you proceed to obtain a loan from this platform, you must first understand fully how the platform works; understanding how the soft naira loan platform works will allow you to apply for a loan faster and get approved easily.
How Soft Naira Loan App Works
Every loan platform is unique in its mode of operation. Soft naira loan platform is not an exception. To apply for a loan on this platform and get accepted, you must understand how the platform works. Below is how the soft naira loan platform works;
- You must provide all the details required of you correctly. Take this seriously. Any wrong information, especially when it relates to your Bank Verification Number, will lead to the termination of your loan application process.
- You must make sure that you meet all the eligibility requirements before you are qualified to apply for a loan on this platform.
- When submitting your details, you will be required to submit your bank verification number. Your bank verification number is used to check if you’re eligible for the loan you wish to apply for on the platform. One of the indices this platform uses to measure your qualifications for a loan is your creditworthiness score.
The higher your creditworthiness score, the higher your chances of getting approved when you apply for a loan. And your creditworthiness score is determined by how debt free you are. The more money you owe any loan or financial institution, the lower your credit score and the more difficult it is for your loan application process to be accepted.
Eligibility Requirements For Soft Naira Loan App
- Before you can get a loan from the Soft Naira app, you must be at least 20 years old and a maximum of 60 years of age. Any age below or beyond this will not qualify for the soft naira loan.
- You must be willing to provide your local bank bvn. You should know that no digital banking platform can ever give a loan without asking for your BVN. This is very important to them as much as money is essential to you.
- Your Picture- This will serve as a means of identification for them. It will enable them to easily recognize their customers and ensure that the picture you provide is clear and the background good enough. This goes a long way to help them decide your eligibility.
- Lastly, as a customer, you must have a monthly income that is likely to enable you to repay your soft naira loan on or before the due date. So if you’re jobless, you might want to reconsider obtaining a loan.
Benefits Of Soft Naira Loan App
There are numerous benefits of a soft naira loan, but in this article, we will list a few of them, and they are;
- Super Fast- getting a loan from the Soft Naira app is fast. It takes less than 10 minutes to disburse the money to your bank account.
- 100% Online: You may have no issue transacting with them. I know you would want to ask if the soft naira is legit, but don’t worry. You’ll soon get there. I’ve written about it below.
- Available In All Nigerian Cities- Of course, not every mobile banking is open in all Nigerian cities, but the soft naira does.
- Safety- It is safe to get a loan from Softnaira bank. You don’t have to worry about being scammed.
- Fast Transfer from Bank To Bank- With a Soft naira Bank transfer code, you can seamlessly transfer to and from a Soft Naira account. Also, without any hassle, you can use a soft naira ussd code to efficiently carry out transactions offline, although you must have an open soft naira account before this can be done.
How To Apply For Soft Naira Loan
It is easy to apply for a soft naira loan. To do so, follow the steps below;
- The first thing you need to do is to download the soft naira loan app from the Google play store.
- Install and open the app, and sign up. When signing up, remember to provide your details correctly.
- Then click on apply for a loan, and you will be taken to another display where you must provide all your valid details. Provide them completely and as required, especially regarding your banking details.
- Click on apply for the loan. If and when approved successfully, your loan will be credited to your standard bank account.
Maximum and Minimum Amount Of Loan You Can Obtain From The Platform
The maximum loan you can obtain from the platform is 800,000 and above, but the minimum amount varies. You can receive a minimum amount of loan of 10,000 from the platform.
The soft naira loan term also ranges from 91-180 days while the interest rate starts from 15% – 36% with an equivalent monthly Interest of 1.25-3% and 15% to 36% only.
If the amount you lend from the Soft Naira app is 50k and has to be repaid in three months and a day (91 days), the Interest rate would be just 2% in a month. This shows how small the interest rate is, and this is one of the top reasons why most business owners go for this loan.
How To Contact Soft Naira Loan Platform
You can contact the soft naira loan platform in three ways, and they are
- You can contact them Via their email address- email@example.com
- Or Call- +234 8056294848
- Or visit their physical address- Company address: Plot 7 Abuloma Rd, Okuruama 500101, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Soft Naira Bank Website: softnaira.net
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Soft Naira Loan Platform Legit?
The answer is yes. The soft naira loan platform is legit, and you can verify this by searching for it on the Google play store. You will find out it has thousands of downloads, positive reviews, and over 4.0-star ratings.
What is the interest rate of a soft naira loan?
The interest rate of a soft naira loan depends on the amount of loan you borrowed from the platform, but it ranges from 2 to 5%
Can I apply if I am below 18 years?
No, the minimum age requirement for application is 18 years. If you’re below this age, you are not eligible to apply for the loan on the platform.
Soft Naira is a good loan platform if you are in need of a fast loan and comfortable loan. We believe you know how to apply for this loan and its requirements.
For questions we did not answer in the comments section, feel free to use the comments section. We shall respond swiftly.