Lcredit loan app is one of the loan apps in Nigeria that offers instant money to individuals and asks for zero collateral or guarantors. This loan app does not only give out loans but allows users to make additional money whenever they invite new users to the app.
With the Lcredit loan app, you can get an instant loan anytime and anywhere; there is no need to visit the branch office or go through rigorous processes. The steps to borrowing money from the Lcredit loan app are straightforward and quick.
This article will give a detailed review of the Lcredit loan app and how to apply for money without collateral.
CASHIGO International Limited established the Lcredit loan app to help individuals easily access secured loans without collaterals or paperwork.
It takes less than 5 minutes to get the money after approval from the company. People enjoy using the Lcredit loan app as they can get additional money anytime they refer a new user to sign up for the app.
The lcredit loan app has over 1 million downloads and more than 70,000 positive reviews on Google Play Store. To access loans from the Lcredit loan app, you must register your details on the app.
Benefits of the Lcredit Loan
There are many advantages users of the Lcredit loan app will enjoy, and they include the following:
- Customers enjoy easy and quick access to finds from N5,000 to N50,000.
- The interest rate is very low and competitive, and the maximum rate is 1% daily and an annual percentage rate of 36% – 300%.
- There is a fast registration process.
- Customers enjoy support from excellent teams on the website, social media platforms, and app.
- You do not need to present a guarantor and collateral or complete paperwork to get loans.
Drawbacks of the Lcredit Loan
Lcredit Loan App may have many benefits, but there are some disadvantages of getting loans from this app; the disadvantages include:
- You must have an Android device to download the app.
- When you default in repayment, the app threatens you and your contacts.
- It takes some time for the app to clear out the loan on the dashboard, even after reimbursement.
- Lcredit loan app has a short repayment time; the time starts from 7 days compared to other loan companies.
Requirements for Lcredit Loan
Lcredit loan app is one of the loan apps with very basic requirements, and you only need to submit little details to start the loan application process. The criteria for a loan from Lcredit are:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- The app is available on only Google Play Store
- Age eligibility is from 20 to 55 years old.
- Bank account details
- Nigerian citizenship
- Bank debit card
How to Apply for Loan From Lcredit Loan
It is effortless to apply for a loan from Lcredit as you only need to follow the steps on your Android device with the app.
The steps in applying for a loan from Lcredit are as follows:
- Download the app on Google Play Store
- Launch the app and register as a new user.
- Click the “Apply Now” tab on the app’s home dashboard.
- Provide all details about you accurately.
- Enter the amount you wish to borrow from the app.
- Select the loan repayment time and wait for the approval.
- If the loan app approves your request, the app will send the money to your account. However, if the app rejects your request, you can reapply.
How Do You Repay Lcredit Loan?
There are three ways of repaying loans from the Lcredit loan app, and they are:
Through Bank Transfer
Follow the steps to repay your loans from the Lcredit loan app using bank transfer:
- Log into the app and click on “Loan Details.”
- Select the “Pay” button.
- Click on “Full Loan Amount” if you wish to repay the full amount. But if you want to pay in installments, click “Enter Amount” and type in the amount.
- Click on “Next” and select “Bank Transfer.”
- Copy the Wema Bank or Sterling Bank account and the account number on the dashboard; deposit the money using your bank app, USSD code, or over the bank counter.
Through the debit card
If you have a debit card, you can use it to pay back your loan from the Lcredit loan app. Follow the steps below:
- Open the app and follow the instructions you get to the repayment method.
- Choose “ATM card” and select the card you registered to your Lcredit app.
- If there is no registered card, click “Add Bank Card” and type in the card number, expiry date, and CVV. Type in your debit card PIN and click “Submit.”
- Click “Pay,” and the app will automatically deduct the amount from your debit card.
Through the Bank
You can pay through your bank on the app; follow the steps below:
- Open the app and navigate to the repayment method.
- Select “Pay with Bank” and choose the name of the bank.
- Type in the account number and verify on the “Verify Account” tab.
- The bank will send an OTP to the phone number you used in registering the bank account.
- Type in the OTP and authorize the payment.
What Happened to LCredit Loan App?
After detecting privacy infringement, Google Play Protect removed the Lcredit loan app from its store. Lcredit loan app accesses users’ data and uses the opportunity to defame them; the app usually sends defamatory messages to people’s contacts and threatens them a few days after users take out a loan.
Due to the defamatory messages, many people reported the app and appealed to Google to shut it down. To protect users’ information and privacy, Google took down the app; this means you cannot see the Lcredit loan app on Google Play Store. Nonetheless, the app’s parent company is working towards resolving the issue.
Does Lcredit Loan App Have a USSD Code?
The lcredit loan app does not have a USSD code for transactions; you must download the app on your Android device to use any product.
If you wish to repay the loan, use the three steps – Bank transfer, debit card, and through the bank.
Lcredit Loan Customer Care Support Number
You can contact Lcredit loan in many ways like:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +234 016310555
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lcreditloanng/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LcreditNg
- Linkedin: https://ng.linkedin.com/company/lcredit
- Website: https://www.lcredit.ng/
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I extend my loan on LCredit?
Yes, you can extend your loan on the LCredit loan app if you are eligible. To be eligible for a loan extension, you must have a strong credit history and previous business with the app.
How do I block Lcredit from accessing my contacts?
Go to your device settings and the app manager tab. Click the “Apps Permission” button and select the Lcredit loan app. Deny the app access to your contacts.
How do I log into LCredit?
Log into the app and select the “Log in” button. Type in the phone number you used in registering on the app and your password or PIN.
Lcredit loan app is an instant loan company that gives out amounts within 5 minutes, and you do not need any collateral or guarantors to take out a loan.
Download the app from Google Play Store to start the loan application process. However, this app is currently unavailable as many have reported against it due to privacy infringement.