The Fast Credit Loan is a credit facility offered by Fast Credit to Nigerians to help foot their bills and attend to their urgencies
As at the time this article was written, the the economy of the country is not fair to an average Nigerian especially salary earners and most SME need loans to finance their businesses. This is where Fast Credit steps in.
In this article, we shall discuss how to borrow a quick loan from Fast Credit, and other things you need to know about Fast Credit. Stay tuned.
What Is Fast Credit All About?
Fast Credit Limited is a fintech company that focuses on helping individuals and businesses meet their needs. They do this by offering fast loans and digital banking services to them.
This means, people do not need to meet physically with Fast Credit before obtaining loans. It was established and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria in 2014.
Individuals who are in need of personal loans to pay their utility bills can apply for instant loans and get disbursed if found eligible.
Businesses or corporates can also apply for loans on Fast Credit to help them go toe to toe in terms of competition.
How Does Fast Credit Work?
Fast Credit works like other digital lending platforms. They offer fast loans to people with a convenient duration and low interest rates. They offer both business and personal loans. You can borrow up to 5 million Naira.
The loans can be accessed through the Fast Credit Loan website and Fast Credit Mobile app
You do not need physical documents to apply for Fast Credit Loans. Collateral and guarantors are not also needed too except for business loans.
Furthermore, they also offer investment services here, you can only invest a maximum of N100, 000.
Also, Fast Credit provides pay solutions to both private and public sectors.
What then is needed? Excellent! This we shall explain in subsequent sections. Be sure to keep reading.
Read Also: How to Get Loan from Access Bank
What Stands Fast Credit Out?
Fast Credit Limited is noted for four things. And these features make them unique. They are;
- Easy to access website
- Low-interest rate
- Flexible repayment plan
- Fast disbursement
What Are The Requirements For Borrowing Quick Loan From Fast Credit?
The following are the requirements for borrowing loans from Fast Credit;
For Fast Credit Private Or Personal Loans
For personal or private loans, the following are needed;
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a smartphone that can access the internet.
- Have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A registered phone number and active bank account.
- A valid means of identification. It could be your driving license or NIN.
- Employment details.
- 3 months statement of account.
For Fast Credit SME Loan
- A government ID. This can be your passport, driver’s license or voter’s card.
- 12 month’s statement of account of your business.
- A utility bill not more than 3 months.
- A proof of tax payment.
- Executed guarantor’s form.
- Passport photograph.
For Fast Credit Public Sector Loan
- Statement of account for 3 months.
- Working ID
- Government issued ID
- Passport photograph.
How To Borrow A Quick Loan From Fast Credit
To borrow money from Fast Credit, follow the following steps.
- Download the app or Visit the website.
- Follow instructions
- Withdraw the money.
Read Also: Kuda Bank App Review
1.Download The App Or Visit Their Website
The Fast Credit loan app is one of the most rated apps in Apple store and Play Store. With about 170 reviews, 3.3 over 5.0 ratings, 10k+ downloads with portable size of 12 megabytes.
To download the app;
- Go to your Apple or Play store.
- Search for “Fast Credit Mobile”
- Click on “install” and the app will be downloaded.
After downloading the app, the next is to sign up, choose your loan amount and follow the instructions .
However, they have a website that is easy to navigate even by a layman.
So the first step to secure a Fast Credit loan is to head to their website.
2. Follow The Instructions
Once you get to their website, you will see two options “Apply Now” and “Invest Now” click on it “Apply Now”.
- Three options will be shown to you. That is, you choose the type of loan you want. So, you either apply for private, public or SME loans.
- For each loaning scheme there are requirements. We have treated them already. So go back and ensure they are complete.
- There are three stages for each loan scheme. That is >Start>>Verify>>>Submit(->).
- For the “start”, you choose the amount of loan you want. Mind you, you can borrow from N100, 000 to N5, 000, 000.
- After that, choose your repayment plan. This is usually between 1 month to 15 months.
- Just below the repayment plan you will see the amount you are supposed to be repay depending on your repayment plan.
- Once you are done, look down at your left hand side, you will see an option for “Next” click on it and you will be moved to the second stage which is “Verify”.
- Here you have to upload your documents. This is dependent on the loan package you chose.
- Your application can be rejected if you do not have a complete document. Therefore, ensure they are in order before applying. Of course, we have said this countless times.
- Once you are done, submit for verification.
- After verification, you will be moved to the last stage for confirmation.
- Once your application is confirmed, your loan will be sent to you within a few minutes.
3. Withdraw Your Money
Your loan will be sent to your account and you will be credited. You can withdraw from your bank and proceed to fund your business or foot your personal bills.
How Much Can I Borrow From Fast Credit Limited?
You can borrow between N100, 000 to N5, 000, 000. Your bank account will be credited once your application is verified and confirmed.
What Is Fast Credit Repayment Plan?
The Fast Credit repayment plan is flexible. This means you can choose your payment duration. However, the period is usually between 1 month and 15 months regardless of type of loan.
Fast Credit Investment
Fast Credit investment is another fanatic service offered by Fast Credit Limited aside from Fast Credit Loan and Payment.
They offer 12% annual interest on all investment for 90 days duration.
However, you can only start with a minimum of N100, 000.
Fast Credit investment is a good way to plan for your future against possible occurrences and also plan wisely for your future.
How To Invest In Fast Credit
To invest in Fast Credit you need a minimum of N100, 000 before you can be eligible for it. Once the amount is ready, the following steps will guide you in making your investment.
- Download their app “Fast Credit Mobile” from Play Store for Android devices and Apple Store for Iphone devices. Once done, sign in.
- In case you do not want to download the app, you can go straight to the website and click on “invest now” or search for “invest” in your menu if you are using the mobile app.
- After this, the next step is to select the category of investment you want to make. This is determined by how much you want to invest. We have said this countless times, you need a minimum of N100, 000.
- Then tab on “Start Investing” and you are good to go.
- Above all, ensure that you have read the terms and conditions of the investment scheme thoroughly. This way, you can ascertain if it is something you can do conveniently.
Is Fast Credit Limited Legit?
Without mincing words the answer is capital YES. Fast Credit is legit with over a thousand users in Nigeria.
If you are looking for digital lending platform to borrow quick loan without collateral or bottle necks, then, the Fadt Credit Limited is simply what you need.
Second, they have proven their credibility over the years by helping users make wise financial decisions without fear of the unknown through their investment schemes.
Additionally, payment problems have become things of the past since the advent of Fast Credit Limited. You can now make payments for your utility from the comfort of your home. That is amazing right? Great!
What Is Fast Credit Investment Interest Rates?
The Fast Credit Investment has a flexible interest rates up to 12% with monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and yearly upfront payment.
It has a tenor of 90 days with a minimum of N100, 000 capital.
Who Owns Fast Credit Limited?
Emeka Iloelulochukwu is currently the managing director and Chief Executive Officer of Fast Credit Limited.
A fintech company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to offer lending services, digital payment solutions investment services and other digital products.
Where Is Fast Credit Head Office In Nigeria?
The Fast Credit Limited has its head office at First Floor, Wing A, Motorways Complex, Opposite 7-Up Alausa, Lagos.
What Is Fast Credit Customer Care Number?
For complaints and clarification, you can reach out to the management team with their customer care number: +234-1-8885 046.
The Fast Credit is a reliable fintech company. We have done justice by elaborating on everything you need to know about the Fast Credit loan and how to borrow quick loan from Fast Credit.
We also discussed the investment schemes and how you can make future plans with it.
Remember that the Fast Credit loan is fast, with flexible interest rates, and convenient repayment plan. Of course, no collateral is needed.